Ad Code


Age
30
Birthday
11/25/1988 (Sagittarius)
Eye Color
Green
Hair Color
Blond
Height
5' 7" (170 cm)
Body Type
Slim
Marital Status
Never married
Children
No
Level of Education
University degree
Occupation
Administrator
Drinking
Never
Smoking
No
Level of English*
Intermediate
Other languages
No
Lives in
Richmond, USA
* The level of English
is evaluated by the Member
Character
All people that know me say that I’m a little angel or Sunshine that makes days good. Actually I can’t argue about this, it’s better to see from the side. I think that I’m kind, honest and truthful, sometimes too much. I never been lazy, I’m open-minded and I love to discover something new every day of my life. I work hard after finishing the University. Here I’m because it’s time to create my own little world of happiness.
Interests
I’m a very active lady. As I said, I love to discover something new. I adore travelling, but unfortunately I hadn’t big opportunity in that. I have been only to Ukrainian cities yet. But I hope to travel around all the world one day. My passion is dancing. I visit dancing school twice a week. Sport takes also big part of my time: I like running and swimming.
Her Type of Man
I’m looking here not for the prince on the white horse or Mercedes. I know that all this stuff we can save together with the person who will be close to my soul. You see it’s difficult to describe in a few words whom I’m looking for. First of all we need to have chemistry and there is no matter the age. Also we need to have the same goals in life. And in the end we must have God’s blessing.
   
Admin
كاتب المقالة
كاتب ومحرر اخبار اعمل في موقع link0n .

جديد قسم :