Ad Code



Age
28
Birthday
01/2/1991 (Capricorn)
Eye Color
Green
Hair Color
Red
Height
5' 6" (168 cm)
Body Type
Average
Marital Status
Never married
Children
No
Level of Education
College degree
Occupation
Art Historian
Drinking
Never
Smoking
No
Level of English*
Advanced
Other languages
No
Lives in
Tucson, USA
* The level of English
is evaluated by the Member
Character
My friends say that I am a kind, open, helpful and sincere person. Sometimes it is hard to judge myself but I can say I am easy-going, optimistic and always full of energy. I have a good sense of humor that helps me cope with different situations in my life. I am responsible and caring. I value such things as family and friendship a lot. I always listen to my heart and I believe it knows all the answers. I have a big heart and I am very affectionate. One can always rely on me because I will always help or support a person who needs my attention. I would like to create a happy, loving and complete family with my partner one day.
Interests
I adore animals and children! I enjoy sports, especially I like jogging, practice dancing and I can also sing well! Music (violin playing) and reading (I love fantasy) is part of my life. Also when I have muse, I draw, but it happens not often now. I want to travel together with my man, explore life, share events and emotions.
Her Type of Man
I would like to meet a strong, loyal and responsible man who is serious about creating a family. He should be attentive and caring. My man should know how to treat a real lady and have the same strong family values as I do.
Admin
كاتب المقالة
كاتب ومحرر اخبار اعمل في موقع link0n .

جديد قسم :