Ad Code

Age
34
Birthday
12/28/1984 (Capricorn)
Eye Color
Green
Hair Color
Blond
Height
5' 3" (160 cm)
Body Type
Average
Marital Status
Divorced
Children
Son - 2003,
Son - 2008
Level of Education
College degree
Occupation
Stylist
Drinking
Socially
Smoking
No
Level of English*
Intermediate
Other languages
No
Lives in
Odessa, Ukraine

Character 

I am lightning and no other depiction is required :) Okay, I'll attempt to be increasingly explicit. Clever, bubbly woman, who grins more brilliant than the Sun, and appreciates basic small things, spreading positive vibes! I am ravenous to frenzy 'cause I need everything from life. I am the typhoon which conquers any snags that lie in a way to a cheerful day! I like to challenge myself and continue developing step by step. I don't have a clue what holds up ahead, I simply continue strolling. :) My interest level is in every case high! Individual mystery of joy is to stress less and grin more. All things considered, I'm simply fantastically great with no questions :) 

Interests 

Frankly, I am relentless 'cause I hurry to appreciate each moment! I'm absolutely obsessed with moves! Each development makes me feel so flying and free like nothing else is matter. The greater part of all, the vitality of the move is so addictive and mysterious! I'm the individual who might favor display and presentation to a boisterous gathering. My activity is additionally associated with craftsmanship. From the primary exercise of look I understood: it is really "mine" and I'd make radiant excellence :) Curiosity is a substantial burden. What's more, I'm prepared to find new things with somebody so exceptional thus mine! 

Her Type of Man 

It' so easy to possess my heart! I am even prepared to share a few privileged insights! All things considered, immaculate man consistently discloses to me I am too lovely and shrewd. He has a charming grin and kind eyes (they should be ravenous about me constantly). My fantasy is to have those mind boggling mornings, where we appreciate some espresso and examine day by day designs. I'm not short of a sparkle 'so I'm prepared to meet the greatest love in the entire world
Admin
كاتب المقالة
كاتب ومحرر اخبار اعمل في موقع link0n .

جديد قسم :