Ad Code

Age
19
Birthday
12/8/1999 (Sagittarius)
Eye Color
Blue
Hair Color
Fair
Height
5' 9" (175 cm)
Body Type
Slim
Marital Status
Never married
Children
No
Level of Education
University (unfinished)
Occupation
Journalist
Drinking
Socially
Smoking
No
Level of English*
Not Set
Other languages
No
Lives in
Odessa, Ukraine

Character 

A genuine sentimental soul is within me! What's more, I need to open it to my adored one, to the entire world! I am happy, informative, hopeful individual! Grin is my weapon to shield myself from any issue! Now and then I can be minimal bashful yet I'm open individual. I will consistently say what I think. Additionally I'm an inventive woman, who likes to think not trite, think something new! 

Interests 

Goodness, I'm extremely unique in my diversions and inclinations! I like something peaceful, such as watching arrangement and perusing. I can't live without creating myself, without some new data in my mind! I additionally draw, this is my motivation! My dynamic time I like to spend on the outside air, ride bike. I can't envision my existence without swimming, water causes me to unwind! 

Type of Man 

By me I dream to see a genuine fair man, who regards ladies, who will think about myself, be thoughtful and make me grin. Accordingly I will give all my glow and backing, spread my man with my consideration! I need to chuckle beside him, generally grin.
Admin
كاتب المقالة
كاتب ومحرر اخبار اعمل في موقع link0n .

جديد قسم :