Ad Code

Age
35
Birthday
06/26/1984 (Cancer)
Eye Color
Blue
Hair Color
Blond
Height
5' 6" (167 cm)
Body Type
Slim
Marital Status
Never married
Children
No
Level of Education
University degree
Occupation
Teacher
Drinking
Socially
Smoking
No
Level of English*
Advanced
Other languages
Russian
Lives in
Nikolaev, Ukraine

Character 

I believe myself to be an exceptional lady, I am in every case loaded with intriguing thoughts. I like to speak with taught, shrewd, inventive individuals, whose interests lie in the fields of reasoning, craftsmanship and culture. I need a delight, and I need to be lovely in all circles. I care about my appearance, yet at home I enable myself to get wearing something basic. I can be erratic. 

Interests 

I might want with my sweetheart to go together at a wide range of shows, participate out in the open, social or political life. Supper by candlelight in a merry climate impacts inebriating on me, and lead to the production of a steady connections. I have to cherish without respect for show. I despise exclusive impulses and covetousness in the entirety of its appearances. I can be broken down in adoration to my subsequent half; I completely offer myself to him. 

Her Type of Man 

I need to meet an individual who will get me and with whom we will have normal perspectives on life. I might want to meet man , who can deal with me, I need him to be prepared to assemble genuine connection. I might want to meet a man who preferences sentiment and friendship. I need my man to be a mindful, kind friendly ,tender and minding individual. I'm searching for an individual who is willing comprehend and bolster his lady . I am envisioning about man, who can satisfies me. Furthermore, consequently I will make every one of his days brilliant and bright with me. I am searching for a brimming with adoration man! I need to meet a genuine noble men with whom we will see the life in splendid hues!
Admin
كاتب المقالة
كاتب ومحرر اخبار اعمل في موقع link0n .

جديد قسم :