Ad Code

Age
21
Birthday
11/18/1997 (Scorpio)
Eye Color
Green
Hair Color
Fair
Height
5' 6" (167 cm)
Body Type
Slim
Marital Status
Never married
Children
No
Level of Education
University degree
Occupation
Programmer
Drinking
Never
Smoking
No
Level of English*
Advanced
Other languages
No
Lives in
Lviv, Ukraine

Character 

I generally remain consistent with myself – and presumably that is the reason I'm not generally this well known))) I can't stand complimenting with anybody and I discover bad faith the most exceedingly awful attribute ever. With respect to me, I'm true and lively. Also I'm a hopeful individual. On the off chance that smth isn't right with my life I simply smooth it away. In any case, when everything's fine I simply underestimate it))) I'm not fantastic at all and I don't have confidence in Santa Clauses and goldfishes. Rather than that I'm great at loads of reasonable things. My most noticeably awful deterrent while in transit to progress is apathy yet I have amazing weapons against it – it's my deliberateness and solidness)) 

Interests 

I'm great at loads of pragmatic things. What I'd like to realize more is dialects – a significant aptitude for a future proprietor of a movement office))) In my extra time I have fun with companions! Correspondence is my second indispensable need in the wake of breathing)) I adore tuning in to music and watching films – simply like everybody, I presume. Besides I worship cooking; I incline toward healthy nourishment. I don't go in for games; I'm very dynamic and I have bunches of different things to squander my vitality)) I'm particularly inspired by nations and individuals and sometime I'll travel the world over! 

Her Type of Man 

Knowledge, consistent quality, authority, mindfulness and acknowledgment – these are the attributes of my optimal man. He may even be arrogant as it were. I'd incredibly value it in the event that he was useful and strong since I now and then need support in the things I do. Furthermore, obviously he ought to be family arranged and have as genuine intensions.
Admin
كاتب المقالة
كاتب ومحرر اخبار اعمل في موقع link0n .

جديد قسم :