Ad Code

Age
39
Birthday
06/16/1980 (Gemini)
Eye Color
Blue
Hair Color
Blond
Height
5' 5" (166 cm)
Body Type
Slim
Marital Status
Never married
Children
No
Level of Education
University degree
Occupation
Other
Drinking
Never
Smoking
No
Level of English*
Intermediate
Other languages
No
Lives in
Lviv, Ukraine




Character 


I might be unique however not eccentric)) My pluses incorporate idealistic demeanor to life, happiness and self-assurance. In any case, what I need is persistence and expertise to consistently be generous and kind to everyone! Truly, I might be somewhat childish once in a while and I don't generally yield in some important things. Then again, for what reason do I need to abandon my approach to progress? Truly, I'm persevering! I'm unquestionably not a self observer but rather I adore here and there to remain without anyone else. Also, indeed, I'd preferably go through a tranquil night at home with a decent book and in the wonderful organization of my man)) Though at times it's incredible to spend time with companions as well! I'm not an exceptionally fussy individual – I acknowledge life all things considered. I wouldn't attempt to transform it a great deal regardless of whether I were offered capacity to do this! 

Interests 


My preferred leisure time movement is perusing – it expands my viewpoint and essentially quiets me down. I additionally love popular music and lighthearted comedies like heaps of my companions)) Sports? Indeed, I like watching figure skating and frequently go to a skating ring as well. It's a decent exercise and only a wonderful side interest. 

Her Type of Man 


All things considered, what sort of a man do I see alongside me? As a matter of first importance, solid character. Indeed, he ought to be certain and astute to get me do his direction)) What's more, he must be settled and accordingly dependable. It's significant for me that we comprehended and regarded one another and that I wouldn't be humiliated to ask him inquiries or express my thoughts. What's more, finally he ought to be prepared to being tended to as 'hubby' and 'daddy' later on)))
Admin
كاتب المقالة
كاتب ومحرر اخبار اعمل في موقع link0n .

جديد قسم :