Ad Code

Age
28
Birthday
02/12/1991 (Aquarius)
Eye Color
Green
Hair Color
Blond
Height
5' 5" (165 cm)
Body Type
Slim
Marital Status
Never married
Children
No
Level of Education
University (unfinished)
Occupation
Office-manager
Drinking
Socially
Smoking
No
Level of English*
Beginner
Other languages
Russian
Lives in
Odessa, Ukraine

Character

As to me, I never give up! Listen it again I NEVER GIVE UP) I am ambitious self-confident. But at the same time I am romantic person. Is there anything much better than spending time on the beach, watching the stars and telling the best secrets?! Of course not=) I have been working hard many years since school and studding at the same time. I balance my time easily!

Interests

My passion is speed....I like fast driving) I can not imagine my life without skiing. There is a wonderful ski resort in Ukraine Bukovel. I am looking for man who will like spend time with me on this resort. I wish I can swim( So I need a good swim teacher...

Her Type of Man

I hope to find a good and loving man, who is active, kind and strong. I want to be with the man who knows how to make his woman happy. It is very important for me that my man is honest, faithful, sincere and reliable, a man who is generous and ready to help. And it is not important for me where you live and what language you speak, I am sure that true feelings and love have no restrictions and we will feel and understand each other very well.
Admin
كاتب المقالة
كاتب ومحرر اخبار اعمل في موقع link0n .

جديد قسم :