Ad Code

Age
37
Birthday
07/17/1982 (Cancer)
Eye Color
Gray
Hair Color
Brown
Height
5' 6" (167 cm)
Body Type
Average
Marital Status
Never married
Children
No
Level of Education
University degree
Occupation
Other
Drinking
Never
Smoking
No
Level of English*
Intermediate
Other languages
No
Lives in
Kiev, Ukraine

Character 

Two components are joined in me : a deadly stunner and a warm delicacy. I'm a minding lady who buckles down doing everything feasible for the joy and welfare of her family and relatives. I'm such a merry, energetic and coy, solid, engaged and intentional lady. I like dynamic rest, voyaging, experience. I need to get the hang of snowboarding and water skiing. I cherish moving and observing how other move, I was occupied with expert moving. A solace in the house is significant for me, I believe that there ought to be neatness, and a tasty supper by candlelight, and lovely discussion, merry Christmas, birthday celebrations loaded with shocks and presents and giggling of youngsters in home. How would you think? I'd like to inform a ton concerning myself… . Be that as it may, it's difficult to depict everything in this little profile window)))). In any case, I need you know whether you compose, in the event that you are going to realize me better, you comprehend that you have discovered your fantasy. We should construct our bliss. 

Interests 

I like everything in what life is! I like everything what makes me warm; I like great and basic things which make me just cheerful. Also, I like to impart my satisfaction to other people. I cherish plants. I cherish them as a result of their regular excellence, their puzzle. I have a strong accumulation of outlandish plants. I want to deal with them, observe how they develop and sprout. Simply envision, you deal with your "green one" and getting up one morning you discover that there is a little bud, and the following morning.... There is an excellent bloom that hits you with its magnificence. I like dynamic rest. For instance to go to shoreline on a bicycle and to swim. Does it sound cliché? Be that as it may, for me it's anything but a cliché thing) I like nature without a doubt and I attempt to discover a likelihood to have a rest close to the ocean. I want to cook moreover. This adoration helped me to learn cook well. Also, obviously, I want to peruse. it encourages me to develop as an individual. I'm dealing with myself, doing personal growth consistently! 

Her Type of Man 

Gallant, solid willed, dependable, pleasant. Making progress toward self-improvement. The person who likes to find new skylines. The one with whom we would turn into a decent couple
Admin
كاتب المقالة
كاتب ومحرر اخبار اعمل في موقع link0n .

جديد قسم :