Ad Code

Age
33
Birthday
03/31/1986 (Aries)
Eye Color
Brown
Hair Color
Brown
Height
5' 1" (156 cm)
Body Type
Average
Marital Status
Never married
Children
Daughter - 2008
Level of Education
High school
Occupation
Manager
Drinking
Socially
Smoking
No
Level of English*
Intermediate
Other languages
No
Lives in
Odessa, Ukraine

Character 

I am a happy young lady, who has numerous companions, with whom we have been genuine companions for quite a while. Possibly we see each other not much but rather we realize that we would have awful occasions, we will be as one. This is I name as a genuine companionship. I am a quiet controlled individual. I know where I have to remain quiet and where I have to talk. Individuals state I am excessively kind; I generally attempt to clear an individual for what he has done. Perhaps I am fouling up however I am genuine. This is the thing that I am. My companions love me for these highlights) I generally attempt to keep reality. All things considered, now and again I need to dream. To dream about my future life, yet lamentably we can't do it, all things considered. 

Interests 

One of my preferred issues is to discover a photograph of a fascinating haircut and attempting to establish out how to do it) furthermore, I am keen on games, since game is my past. It is engaging to recollect things I have done before. I am attached to moving, particularly if the music is quick. I can even say that a mind-blowing majority I go through with moves. 

Her Type of Man 

I don't have a perfect man. In any case, I have a few criteria with which man can communicate me) I was experienced childhood in a family where a man was getter and a lady was a guardian of our home fire) Maybe from that point forward I need to discover an individual who will treat me like my dad treats my mother. I need to be certain that my man will be with me, that he can give our family I won't sit at home constantly. I would work and keep our home clean. I need my man to be earnest and comprehension. I need to realize that he cherishes me and never deceive me. I need a man with whom subsequent to tiring working day we can sit before the TV and embrace one another.
Admin
كاتب المقالة
كاتب ومحرر اخبار اعمل في موقع link0n .

جديد قسم :