Ad Code

Age
32
Birthday
03/9/1987 (Pisces)
Eye Color
Green
Hair Color
Blond
Height
5' 10" (177 cm)
Body Type
Slim
Marital Status
Never married
Children
No
Level of Education
Medical degree
Occupation
Doctor
Drinking
Never
Smoking
No
Level of English*
Intermediate
Other languages
No
Lives in
Kramatorsk, Ukraine


Character 

I'm incredibly kind, insightful, dynamic, dynamic, vivacious, and goal organized. I furthermore have a good clever tendency, anyway overflowing with vitality, love and attentiveness. My colleagues express that I'm a particularly helpful individual, I never give up.;) I need to smile, rather than to cry. I now and again get upset or incensed, in light of the way that I am a confident person. I am sure that life is extremely essential. I have a great deal of friendship to give the dear man. I by and large endeavor to find something positive in each situation. This world is superb and interesting, and I'm set up to confer it to my future venerated. 

Interests 

My calling is associated with prosperity, I need to enable people to be sound. Moreover I like animals and great scenes. I'm a shocking cook, I value investigating various roads with respect to sustenance. I revere voyaging in light of the way that I value finding new things and I like to get comfortable with different people and spots. I think voyaging makes our life brilliant. I also like different sorts of game. 

Her Type of Man 

I am scanning for fundamental man with kind eyes and open heart. I should make you the most happy man on earth. The most critical things in relationship for me are trust, love, care and respect. In like manner he should be a conventional communicator and he should be really vitality man with a significant heart. He should help me in inconvenient minutes and I may need trust him in any situation.
Admin
كاتب المقالة
كاتب ومحرر اخبار اعمل في موقع link0n .

جديد قسم :