Ad Code

Age
31
Birthday
03/25/1988 (Aries)
Eye Color
Blue
Hair Color
Blond
Height
5' 3" (160 cm)
Body Type
Average
Marital Status
Never married
Children
No
Level of Education
University degree
Occupation
Nurse
Drinking
Never
Smoking
No
Level of English*
Beginner
Other languages
Russian
Lives in
Nikolaev, Ukraine

Character 

I'm not a normal lady, I'm a lady occasion! So in your schedule will be progressively red dates)) I am ready to transform standard routine issues into delight. I'm a positive, vivacious lady with a happy character, in spite of my genuine calling)) Understanding, regard and tolerance are my key characteristics. In this way, I might want to fabricate an amicable association with my adored man. What for me is a solid relationship? This is our own space, where will be just you and me, and in this space there is the wrong spot for disdain, outrage, envy and lies. Be that as it may, there is a great deal of affection, energy, delicacy and arousing quality... 

Interests 

I cherish jazz, shake and move, I adore going to shows, theater, drama. I like perusing and not just books on brain science))) British old style writing vanquished my heart. I don't experience the ill effects of head aik, all my pressure vanish in game gym)))haha) 

Her Type of Man 

I can offer my man a great deal, yet I anticipate a similar frame of mind consequently. I'm not happy with little and I anticipate from my man faithfulness, regard, comprehension and care.
Admin
كاتب المقالة
كاتب ومحرر اخبار اعمل في موقع link0n .

جديد قسم :