Ad Code

Age
28
Birthday
10/18/1990 (Libra)
Eye Color
Blue
Hair Color
Blond
Height
5' 9" (175 cm)
Body Type
Average
Marital Status
Never married
Children
No
Level of Education
University degree
Occupation
Stylist
Drinking
Occasionally
Smoking
No
Level of English*
Intermediate
Other languages
Russian
Lives in
Chelyabinsk, Russian Federation

Character 

I have a great deal of good judgment and consistently thinks in a reasonable manner. This is a helpful nature of character, both in work and throughout everyday life. I am eager lady, whom know , what she need. Continuously attempt to make new objective and accomplish them)) 

Interests 

I like read books. It's significant, on the grounds that makes individuals progressive:)) My preferred book is "Gone with the breeze" I incline toward dynamic occasions and game exercises in the outside. Play tennis, volleyball or simply basic physical activities )) I think, that strolls it's so solid and fun!)) 

Her Type of Man 

Ohh...I need to get love from my future man throughout the day!)) Can you do this?)) His character, which is definitely more significant for me than appearance, needs more opportunity to be talked about. For instance, I truly need him to be kindhearted, energetic, exceptionally scholarly and smart, receptive and inquisitive, amiable and liberal, might be somewhat bossy, yet never adamant and difficult just as bashful or defeatist. In this manner, I realize it impeccably well that an individual can't be just bad habit or uprightness, however every man consolidates terrible and valid statements of character. Tatyana
Admin
كاتب المقالة
كاتب ومحرر اخبار اعمل في موقع link0n .

جديد قسم :