Ad Code

Age
19
Birthday
10/13/1999 (Libra)
Eye Color
Green
Hair Color
Brown
Height
5' 4" (163 cm)
Body Type
Slim
Marital Status
Never married
Children
No
Level of Education
University (unfinished)
Occupation
Logistical Manager
Drinking
Socially
Smoking
No
Level of English*
Intermediate
Other languages
No
Lives in
Odessa, Ukraine







Character 


I'm pleasure seeker. I like to appreciate life and take everything from it!) Self-advancement and self-acknowledgment are significant for me. I have an objective – I need to accomplish it. For me, a comical inclination is significant, on the grounds that I like to grin a great deal and give individuals feeling and satisfaction. My fantasy is to be an upbeat and fruitful young lady. I would prefer not to compose commonplace things about how wonderful and shrewd I am...because it truly is and it tends to be discovered, in view of correspondence with me!) 

Interests 


I appreciate perusing various books and placing my powers into the self-improvement. Simultaneously I like to have a ton of fun, move, chuckle out loud...) I am innovative, I like to play melodic instruments, sing karaoke, move. I like to make a trip to the various nations, see the new places. My fantasy is to meet the first light some place in Spain close to the ocean with a glass of wine and my cherished one 

Type of Man 


I don't have a particular sort of the man. For me the most significant is inward universe of man, his profound substance. I'm simply searching for somebody I feel good with. I will have the option to converse with him on any topics and to submit the craziest things) For me, the primary concern is warmth and care from the accomplice. I am a passionate individual and I am searching for somebody who is eager to impart his sentiments and feelings to me.
Admin
كاتب المقالة
كاتب ومحرر اخبار اعمل في موقع link0n .

جديد قسم :